Howard D. Goldick, PhD
Dana Hall 213
PhD - Syracuse University
MA - Syracuse University
BA - Clarkson College of Technology
Howard Goldick's areas of special interest are:
- Physics as applied to an understanding of the functioning of the human body.
- The effect of external forces on joints.
- Energy balance involving food, heat production, stored energy and work done.
- The electrical aspects of the functioning of the nervous system.
- The metaphysical underpinnings of physics. For example: the conflict between idealism and materialism in the historical development of explanation in physics.