Schedule an Event
Please note the following procedures for posting events to the University's online calendar.
You may now use a one-step process to both reserve space for your event and have it listed on the University’s online calendar.
If you came to this site to list an event that does not require a space reservation, please SUBMIT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
When booking an event, you can ask the scheduler to place it on the calendar automatically, following review by the Office of Communication.
If you have already booked an event through a scheduler but did not ask that your event be placed on the calendar, please contact the scheduler again to make your request.
All events that require use of University space must be booked by schedulers of those spaces:
- To book general purpose classrooms, Auerbach Auditorium, or Asylum Avenue spaces, contact Kathy Brochu at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 860.768.4594.
- To book Gengras Student Union, Konover, the Commons, Hawk Hall, or outdoor venues such as Alumni Plaza and the GSU and Village lawns, click here.
- To book Hartt spaces, click here.
- To book a space scheduled by the Hartford Art School, contact Tom Bradley at email@example.com.
- To book rooms in the Gray Conference Center, the 1877 Club Restaurant, or Wilde Auditorium, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To book Libraries spaces, click here.
- To book Athletics spaces, contact Ted Stavropoulos at email@example.com or Elizabeth Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To book Regents Commons at the Shaw Center, contact Laurie Fasciano at email@example.com.
- To book A326, A327, or A413a, contact Chavon Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To book CC114 or A113d, contact Kathy Brochu at email@example.com.
- For other spaces scheduled by specific colleges or departments, please continue to book through the appropriate contact person.
- To book H242 or the Slobodkina Reading Room, contact Silvia Baptista at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Horvath at email@example.com or 860.768.4905.