Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content
Academics About U OF H
Admission Visiting Campus
Student Life Libraries
Alumni Public Purpose
News Arts & Events
Athletics Giving to U of H

An "Incomplete" in a Course

If a student is passing a course and is unable to complete the course due to serious illness or events that make it impossible to continue, a student can ask the professor for an “incomplete” in the course.  An incomplete is expressly prohibited in the case of heavy workloads or the pressure of other responsibilities of the student.  If the instructor agrees that an incomplete is warranted, the instructor and student will complete the “Agreement for the Completion of Incomplete Coursework” form.  If a student in residence does not complete the work and have a grade assigned by the end of the next regular semester, they will receive the mandatory grade of “F”. 

Red Impact Bar