Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Wednesday, Feb. 10

The University is operating on a normal schedule. The previously announced schedule for Cornel West's visit to campus today has been modified as there will be no morning lecture; a combined afternoon session will take place from 2-4:30 p.m. in Wilde Auditorium.

Declare a Minor in AFS

Declare a Minor in Africana Studies 

In order to declare a minor in Africana Studies please complete the highlighted sections of the change/add a minor form.  Next you should get your current major advisor's signature, acknowledging that the advisor is aware of your intent to minor in Africana Studies. Then you need to get Professor Wallace the program director, to sign your form.  Once these signatures have been obtained, the form should be returned to H 204 or 205.