Minor in Political Economy
The undergraduate minor in political economy exposes students to political and economic philosophies and to the consequences of specific public policies, combining political and economic inquires and approaches. It concentrates on the relationship between politics and economics as it has developed historically and as it manifests itself in today’s world.
Course Requirements for the Minor
- 2016-2017 Course Bulletin
- 2015-2016 Course Bulletin
- 2014-2015 Course Bulletin
- 2013-2014 Course Bulletin
- 2012-2013 Course Bulletin
For more information on the minor, contact the program director: Jane Horvath, PhD.