Important Academic Services Forms
Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search

Important Academic Services Forms

Application for Credit by Exam 

Path by which students can earn credit for a course by taking an exam.  

Change of Course Level

Used to give credit to an undergraduate student for a graduate course or vice versa.

Change of Major Form

Used to change or add a major or minor.  See more instructions here.

Graduation Application 

To be filled out by a graduating student in the semester they intend to graduate.  Please either personally deliver, mail in or fax in the completed form to ensure you are considered for graduation.

Independent Contract Major

For more information, click here. Find instructions for how to complete the application here.  

Incomplete Contract

Must be filled out to justify giving a student an incomplete and must be submitted with the change of grade form.  See more information here.

Permit for Transfer Credit

Must be filled out to receive credit at the University of Hartford for a course taken somewhere else.  See more information here.

Substitution/Waiver Form

Used when one class needs to be used to fulfill the requirements filled by another.  See more information here.