Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Weekend Storm and Arrival Advisory

With a severe winter storm forecast to affect our area during Saturday night and Sunday, residential students are asked to postpone their return to campus to Monday afternoon or, for those whose class schedules allow, Tuesday. Students, please do not arrive on campus Sunday, and check back here throughout the storm's duration for the latest advisories. Those students whose travel arrangements do not allow for a return to campus on Monday or Tuesday will be permitted to arrive during the day on Saturday and will be able to access their residential space by ID swipe. (Please note that meal plans go into effect with the Sunday evening meal.)

Hartt Community Division students and families, please check back here during the weekend for the status of HCD activities.

Complaints Regarding Administrative Decisions

If a student has a complaint about an administrative action or decision affecting that student, then the University encourages the student first to meet with a representative from the relevant department to resolve that complaint. The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs is available to provide guidance to the student in this process.

If that meeting fails to resolve the complaint to the student’s satisfaction, the student can then bring that complaint to the attention of the University officer who oversees the applicable administrative function, or that officer’s designee.   Some examples include:

  • for a housing or disciplinary matter: Vice President for Student Affairs, GSU 307,
    860. 768.4285;
  • for a financial aid matter or issue with academic records: Provost, CC 332, 860.768,4505; or
  • for general financial or billing matters: Vice President for Finance and Administration, CC 328, 860.768.5307.

If the matter has not been satisfactorily resolved after completing each step described above, then the student may choose to contact either or both of the following: