Built-In Image Editor
The Image Editor allows basic image editing without requiring any additional software. Once an image has been uploaded into Cascade Server, you can perform edits to that image. To Edit an existing or recently uploaded image within the CMS navigate to the image and click the Asset Action Toolbar > Edit. The Built-in image editor will be displayed.
- Undo/Redo – The Undo action is available after performing an unwanted action. The Redo action is available after an Undo action is performed.
- Manual Resize – Change the width or the height values to resize the image. When one of these values is changed, the other will change proportionally to keep the proper aspect ratio.
- Click the Resize button to apply your changes.
- Rotate – Change the orientation of the image clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Flip – Flip the image vertically or horizontally.
- Crop – Removal of the outer parts of an image to improve framing.
- Place your mouse cursor inside of the image, and click and drag to select the area of the image you want to keep. The selected area will be highlighted. To change the size of the selection, use the box “handles” to drag the selection.
- Click the Crop button.
- Click the Submit button to save changes.
- Publish the updated image.