Business as Leaders of Social Change
Panel Discussion: Social Enterprise
Elizabeth S. Gagne, Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Travelers
- Bob Forrester, President and CEO, Newman's Own Foundation
- Stephanie Capparell, author, The Real Pepsi Challenge, How One Pioneering Company Broke Color Barriers in 1940s American Business.
- Sanford Cloud, Business Leader, Chairman, University of Connecticut Health Center, Connecticut Health Foundation
- Kate Emery, Founder and CEO – The Walker Group and reSet (Social Enterprise Trust)
- Daphne Berry, Assistant Professor of Management/Marketing, Barney School of Business, University of Hartford
Date: Thursday, Sept. 18
Time: 5–7 p.m.
Location: Regents Commons