SASC Customer Bill of Rights and Customer Service Principles
Customer's Bill of Rights
As a valued customer, I expect to:
- Receive courteous and respectful service all the time.
- Be the top priority and focus during the service experience.
- Find processes, rules and regulations that are customer-centered, and adhere to required laws and guidelines.
- Be offered appropriate solutions to my problem(s).
- Get value for my investment in time and money.
- Be considered as an individual with unique service needs.
- Be listened to and communicated to honestly.
- Have timely and secure access to information.
- Be served in a professional environment that is neat, bright, welcoming and safe.
- Have my privacy respected.
- Understand and be able to accomplish my part of the service process.
To become and continue to be a valued customer, I will:
- Work with the service person to make the service experience a success.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and constructive feedback when I don't receive the expected quality of service.
- Provide prompt, positive and constructive feedback when service meets or exceeds my expectations.
GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- Our customers are students, potential students, parents and guardians, faculty, administrators, colleagues, coworkers and team members.
- Our customers see us as representatives of the University of Hartford and expect us to act as such.
- Our customers find value in the service they receive and the relationship they have with the service provider. Good customer service includes both.
- Our customer service representatives have a positive outlook and truly enjoy working with people. They have the energy and skill to make customers their main focus and meet or exceed their needs.
- Our customer service representatives know their business and services, and understand how their efforts affect the success of the services.
SASC CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- Customer Service Principle #1:
Customers should be valued as people, and shown courteous and concerned attention to their needs.
- Customer Service Principle #2:
Customers are Our Top Priority
- Customer Service Principle #3:
Services should be Customer Centered
- Customer Service Principle #4:
The Customer is Always the Customer
- Customer Service Principle #5:
The Customer Deserves Value
- Customer Service Principle #6:
Each Customer is Unique
- Customer Service Principle #7:
Customers Deserve Honest Communication
- Customer Service Principle #8:
Teamwork is Vital
- Customer Service Principle #9:
The Service Environment is Important
- Customer Service Principle #10:
The Service Process Should Make Sense