Veterans Benefits Statement of Student Responsibilities
- Each semester complete and submit a Request for Enrollment Certification Form.
- Inform a School Certifying Official of any changes of enrollment (Adding, Dropping, or changing credits hours for any classes during a semester).
- If the University of Hartford is your secondary school, you must provide documentation from your primary school that the courses taken at the University are approved for your program of study.
- Inform a School Certifying Official of any changes to your major or program of study.
- If applying for Yellow Ribbon Benefits complete and submit an application. (Only one application is required; it is not necessary to submit the application each semester.)
(Failure to complete any of the requirements listed above may result in a delay of enrollment certification with the VA.)
Submit forms to Ashley Stevens.
Address: Registrar's Office, CC 217, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06117
School Certifying Officials - Contact Information
Ashley Stevens: email@example.com
Andrew Ackerman: firstname.lastname@example.org