Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content

Address Change

It is the student’s responsibility to provide the University with current local and/or permanent postal addresses. If University mail is returned by the post office as undeliverable, a hold is placed on the student’s record. If the hold is placed on the record because of an incorrect permanent address, the student will not be able to register until the address is corrected and the hold is released.

Students are notified through email when a hold is placed on their record and when a hold is removed. However, it is the student’s responsibility to check to see what hold has been put on or removed.

To update your address online:

  • Go to
  • Choose Self-Service Center.
  • Choose Student Sign-On.
  • Enter your ID number and PIN.
  • On the Self-Service Menu, click Personal Menu.
  • Choose Update Address(es) and Phone(s).
  • Follow the on-screen directions.
  • Click Submit.