Requesting a Transcript
Use the following link to place a transcript order: https://commerce.cashnet.com/uhtranscript
Note: If there is a Bursar Hold on your account, the Transcript Department cannot process your order until the hold is cleared. Holds include cashier restrictions and Stafford Loan or Perkins Loan exit requirements. Contact the Student Administrative Services Center at 860.768.4999 for questions about Bursar Holds.
- Transcript orders must be paid either by credit card or by electronic check (ACH). Please be sure that your bank participates in ACH.
- Orders are not accepted via email, fax, or telephone.
- All transcripts are subject to verification.
- Requests may also be made in person at the Student Administrative Services Center (SASC). SASC is open Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., and Friday, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
A “regular” request will be mailed out within 10 business days from receipt of the request. Online requests are received by the Transcript Department the day after they are placed
- A “rush” request will be mailed out within three business days from receipt of request. Online requests are received by the Transcript Department the day after they are placed.
- Transcripts are sent out through regular first-class mail.
A single copy is $4.
If ordering multiple copies, the first copy is $4; additional copies are $1 each.
Rush copies are $10 each.
For further details, please call the transcript office at 860.768.5588.