Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Armed Robbery Investigation


Public Safety and Hartford Police are following several leads in their investigation into an attempted armed robbery on campus Thursday evening. Surveillance photos show at least four men entering the building at the time of the incident.  Further investigation shows the suspects leaving campus in a 2010-2012 gold Chevy Malibu that turned onto Bloomfield Avenue and traveled south. University Public Safety Director John Schmaltz says the incident was not random and the campus community is not at risk. If you have any information about any of the suspects in the photos, please contact Public Safety at 860.768.7985.


Academic Information and Policies

The Manual of Academic Policies and Procedures

For information about University policies on the following topics, consult the Manual of Academic Policies and Procedures (MAPP) in the department office or the Office of the Dean of the school/college, or online at

Academic Performance Warning

The Academic Performance Warning (formerly Mid-Semester Warning) is available for use after the first full week of classes each semester. It is initiated by an instructor online and automatically informs the student, advisor, dean's office, and Student Success Center (SSC) via e-mail of a problem a student is having with a particular course. Two areas that are reported using the Academic Performance Warning (APW) system are performance feedback and attendance. When students are not performing well or not attending regularly, report it via the online APW system. You will be able to access APW as a menu option in the self-service system off of the main University webpage.

Entering Grades

All grades should be entered using the Self-Service Center. Paper grade forms are no longer issued.

Course Evaluations

The University of Hartford has a standard course evaluation form, and some departments have their own forms as well. To find out the procedures for course evaluations in your department, contact your department chair.