The Hartt School
Tracey Moore Warren Haston Stephen Pier (theatre) (music) (dance)
860.768.2472 860.768.4957 860.768.2477
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Requirements: 18+ credits of graded Honors work, including a 3-credit Honors Independent Study:
- 6-9 credits of honors general education courses (e.g., honors RPW and AUC).
- 6-9 credits of Honors courses in any of the fine or performing arts, including All-University Curriculum (AUC) courses, courses in the College of Arts & Sciences, Hartford Art School, or Hartt. No more than 6 credits may be taken at Hartt, and only in courses at the 200 level and above. This requirement also may be fulfilled through “honors contract” courses.
- Students must complete at least 12 credits from the two areas above (and at least six from each area). If 12 credits are completed, students must complete 6 more credits from the two areas below: 3 graduate course credits and 3-credit Honors Independent Study. If 15 credits are completed from the two areas above, a 3-credit Honors Independent Study must be completed (as listed below).
- 0-3 credits of graduate-level courses at Hartt (with instructor approval).
- 3 credits of senior-level Honors independent Study, approved by a Hartt faculty advisor and the appropriate Hartt Honors Coordinator.
- An overall Grade Point Average of 3.5+, and a 3.0+ in Honors work.
Note: All honors courses must be taken for a letter grade (not P/NP).