The University is operating on a normal schedule. The previously announced schedule for Cornel West's visit to campus today has been modified as there will be no morning lecture; a combined afternoon session will take place from 2-4:30 p.m. in Wilde Auditorium.
First-year honors students, incoming to the University, may apply to live in the Honors Residential Learning Community (RLC) in Hawk Hall. In this unique grouping, these 24 honors students:
- Live together on one floor of Hawk Hall.
- Enroll in a common course (e.g., Honors Philosophy 110).
- Develop close social and intellectual bonds with their peers.
- Meet weekly with the Honors Residential Assistant (RA) and monthly with the Honors Faculty Associates.
- Engage in special RLC activities, such as working at a soup kitchen, attending a campus lecture, enjoying a holiday party, and supporting the colloquium.
Application forms for the Honors RLC are included in the housing packet.