Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content

Monday, January 26

A blizzard warning goes into effect for our area this evening and Connecticut has issued a statewide travel ban starting at 9 p.m. The University is now closed as of 3 p.m. today and will be closed all day tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 27.  Day and evening classes are canceled through tomorrow. An updated advisory on the status of classes and operations for Wednesday will be posted Tuesday evening. During the time that the University is closed, the Commons, Subway, and Village Market will maintain regular hours for residential dining services and the Sports Center will be open for use by residential students only. Gengras Student Union and University Libraries will be closed.   snow closing guide

All Hartt Community Division activities through tomorrow are canceled.

current as of 3:05 p.m., Jan. 26, 2015


When do I submit my documentation re: my disability (test results and reports [psychoeducational evaluation, neuropsychological evaluation])?

You should submit your documentation of your disability AFTER you have been accepted to the University of Hartford and you have made a deposit.  DO NOT submit your documentation with your application to Admissions.

Where do I send my disability documentation once I have been accepted to the University of Hartford?

Mail your disability documentation to the following address:

E. Lynne Golden
Director, Learning Plus, A209
University of Hartford
200 Bloomfield Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117

Who is responsible for sending my disability documentation to Learning Plus? 

The student is responsible for sending the documentation to Learning Plus.

In most cases, the student requests (in writing) that the high school guidance department or the department of special education services photocopy and mail the required documentation to Learning Plus. Please note that the University does not require a copy of an IEP (Individualized Education Plan), nor a 504 Plan. However, an IEP or a 504 Plan may provide additional information that might be helpful in determining the student's eligibility for services/accommodations at the University of Hartford. The University will keep the confidential documentation for 10 years after which time, the documentation will be shredded. 

It is in the student's best interest to request a second copy of his/her documentation to keep for his/her own personal records.