The University is currently operating on a normal schedule.
Testing: A comprehensive battery of tests including:
Other information to be considered by Learning Plus when determining eligibility for services/accommodations. Examples:
* The student is identified as OHI because of a physical disability.
* The student attended a special school for students with disabilities.
* The student's curriculum was modified in high school.
* The student worked one-on-one with a paraprofessional or personal assistant in high school.
* The student takes medication to manage the disability.
Download the criteria checklist used by Learning Plus to determine eligibility: click here. Print and use this with your evaluator.