Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content


Q: When do I submit my documentation re: my disability (test results and reports [psychoeducational evaluation, neuropsychological evaluation])?

A: You should submit your documentation re: your disability AFTER you have been accepted to the University of Hartford and you have made a deposit.  DO NOT submit your documentation with your application.

Q: Where do I send my disability documentation once i have been accepted to the University of Hartford?

A: Mail your disability documentation to:

E. Lynne Golden
Director, Learning Plus, A209
University of Hartford
200 Bloomfield Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117

Q: Who is responsible for sending my disability documentation to Learning Plus? 

A: The student is responsible for sending the documentation to Learning Plus.

In most cases, the student requests (in writing) that the high school guidance department or the department of special education services photocopy and mail the required documentation to Learning Plus.  Please note, the University does not require a copy of an IEP (Individualized Education Plan), nor a 504 Plan.  However, an IEP or a 504 Plan may provide additional information that might be helpful in determining the student's eligibility for services/accommodations at the University of Hartford.  The University of Hartford will keep the confidential documentation for 10 years after which time, the documentation will be shredded. 

It is in the student's best interest to request a 2nd copy of his/her documentation to keep for his/her own personal records.