Cap and Gown
Instructions for Cap and Gown Orders
If you did not order your cap and gown online for May Commencement, please e-mail the Commencement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (online ordering has closed).
Include your first and last name, student ID number, school, and degree, and note that you are requesting a late cap-and-gown order.
* IMPORTANT: To be eligible to participate in Commencement exercises, you must have previously filed a degree application with your school or college evaluator. If you have not done so, contact your college evaluator immediately.
- Hartford Art School
Tom Bradley, V 103
- College of Arts and Sciences
Tina Pesola, H 205, and Katie Cox, H 204
- Barney School of Business
Courtney Culler, A227E, and Amber Connelly, A227 (undergraduates), Glenn Knight, A227, and Debra Cap, A227 (MBA degrees), Pamela Weaver, A 406 (MSAT degrees)
- Hillyer College
Carol Courtney, H 117
- College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
Michael Goemans, H 218
- College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture
Janice Girouard (undergraduates), UT 209E; Laurie Granstrand (ME degrees), UT 209D; Ann Lankford (M.Arch. degrees), UT209A
- The Hartt School
Lynn Wronker, F 204-6
- University Studies
R.J. McGivney (Multimedia Web Design), CC 235, Karen Sullivan (University Studies, Paralegal Studies, Liberal Studies), CC 234
For further information, contact Dana Olson in the Office of the Registrar at 860.768.4517.