MBA Admissions for International Applicants
International MBA Applicants must meet the following requirements
International Requirements for MBA applicants
All candidates must submit the following:
- A completed application form
- Application fee: Waived
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary institutions - must have non-US academic degrees evaluated on a COURSE - BY - COURSE basis by World Education Services
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Intent or Statement of Purpose
- Current resume
- Guarantor's Statement (pdf) with supporting financial documents from a financial institution with current U.S. dollars exchange rates. For the I-20 Estimated Expenses for the Barney School click here.
- The official score report of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or one of the following:
- A GMAT waiver. For details Click here
- A U.S. Masters Degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent.
- The official score report of either TOEFL or IELTS English proficiency exam
If you wish to CHAT with a live person, you may SKYPE us on Monday to Friday between 9:30am - 12:30pm EST (-5 GMT).
The SKYPE id for our MBA program is mbarecruiter. Kindly note, to chat you have to send us an invitation in order to accept and add you on our Skype caller list.