MBA & AMBA Learning Goals & Objectives
1. Students will be effective oral and written communicators.
- Students will deliver a professional quality, technologically assisted, oral business presentation
- Students will prepare clear, well-written documents with effective structure and appropriate content.
2. Students will be able to formulate functional and integrated solutions to complex business problems.
- Students will perform an in-depth functional analysis and generate an appropriate solution.
- Students will perform a cross-functional analysis and generate an integrated solution.
3. Students will be able to lead others to achieve organizational objectives.
- Students will satisfactorily contribute to a team generated solution to an organizational issue.
- Students will correctly apply leadership theories.
4. Students will be able to gather and synthesize data, using appropriate tools, methods, and technologies, to make effective business decisions.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to access and apply appropriate professional research sources in solving complex business problems.
- Students will apply frameworks involving regulatory issues to arrive at decisions.
5. Students will consider the impact of the global environment on business decisions.
- Students will solve a business problem considering the global economic environment.
- Students will solve a business problem using an appropriate socio-cultural approach.
6. Students will understand the importance of social responsibility in business.
- Students will apply frameworks involving ethical issues to arrive at decisions.
- Students will be engaged in socially responsible projects tied to the business curriculum.