MSAT Learning Goals & Objectives
1. Students will be able to communicate effectively
- Students will prepare clear, well-written documents.
- Students will speak effectively on a business topic.
- Students will be skilled at the use of technology to enhance communication.
2. Students will have technical proficiency in accounting and assurance services, or specialized knowledge in taxation.
- Students will have the capacity to identify and diagnose accounting problems.
- Students will have the capacity to engage in accounting research.
3. Students will be able to identify, analyze and solve problems in a changing global environment.
- Students will recognize and compare various national or international accounting or tax standards.
- Students will analyze significant accounting issues having global aspects.
- Students will explore the impact of changing business conditions on accounting or tax practices.
4. Students will have teamwork skills
- Students will be able to collaborate with others to solve accounting problems.
- Students will be able to guide a group to achieve its goal.
5. Students will be able to identify, analyze and respond to ethical dilemmas.
- Students will be able to recognize and evaluate alternative courses of action to address ethical dilemmas.