Online, on campus, or both
You are now able to enroll in an exclusive online MBA program, attend solely on campus, or to combine the advantages of both by choosing to take some MBA courses online and others in the classroom.
You can take advantage of the Barney School's blended model of learning which provides a flexible schedule and timesaving options. It also makes it easier than ever for you to earn an MBA at your own pace and place. The online MBA program options can be used when full schedules prevent class attendance. And, when face-to-face interaction with faculty and fellow students are deemed important, those courses may be taken in the classroom.
Click the respective course links (below) to see the catalog description and the online course format.
- MBA 610 Managerial Statistics
- MBA 612 Accounting Concepts
- MBA 614 Economic Analysis for Managers
- MBA 616 Corporate Finance
- MBA 618 Marketing Management
- MBA 620 Operations Management
- MBA 705 Global Business Environment
- MBA 710 Leadership and Management
- MBA 720 Innovation & Project Management
- MBA 730 Managing Customer Interfaces
- MBA 740 Business, Law, and Society
- MBA 750 Performance Analysis
- MBA 810 Strategic Management
View Online MBA Electives Course Descriptions
There are other MBA elective courses that have not yet added an online format. Consult with your MBA advisor when choosing your electives.
To search the class schedule click here.