All candidates for admission into the MSAT must submit the following:
- A completed application form
- Application fee: Waived for International applicants, who incur the expense of having their non-US academic degrees evaluated by WES
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary institutions - must have non-US academic degrees evaluated on a COURSE BY COURSE basis by World Education Services
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Intent or Statement of Purpose
- Current résumé
- Guarantor's Statement (pdf) with supporting financial documents from a financial institution with current U.S. dollars exchange rates. For the I-20 Estimated Expenses for the Barney School click here.
- The official score report of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). The MSAT program does not grant experience based waivers for international applicants.Waivers for the GMAT may be granted for students with an appropriate prior masters degree.
- The official score report of either TOEFL or IELTS english proficiency exam
Minimum TOEFL and IELTS Score Requirements
|Minimum Overall Score Required||85||7.0|