- Go to Self-Service Center: http://banweb.hartford.edu/
- Click on “student sign-on”
- Enter User ID (student ID #) and PIN (Initially set as your Date of Birth in the format of MMDDYY)
- Click: “registration”
- Click: “select term” and submit once the appropriate term has been selected.
- At this point you may look up classes to add or, if you know which class you want to enroll in, you may choose to add/drop classes.
- Click: “add/drop classes”
- Enter Registration PIN: Provided to you by your advisor at the beginning of each registration period
- Enter CRN # corresponding to the course you wish to enroll in.
- Click: “submit Changes”
You are registered!