Business Administration Minor
Non-Barney undergraduate students
The minor in business administration is designed to provide students matriculating in bachelor's programs in the other colleges of the University with an introduction to the fundamental skills of business. The minor consists of 15 credit hours in business and has a prerequisite of 9 credit hours as outlined below.
Prerequisites for all minors for non-Barney students: 9 Credits
Click on any course number to see all course descriptions.
Click on the word elective or any course number to see all course descriptions.
- AC 210 Financial Accounting 
- MGT 310 Managing Organizational Behavior 
- MKT 310 Principles of Marketing 
- FIN 310 Business Finance 
- Approved business elective 
- All of the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Student must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors, students must take unique courses.
An application should be submitted to the Office of Academic Services of the Barney School, which will monitor the progress of student in the minor and, upon successful completion, will notify the Registrar's Office to record the minor on students' transcripts.