Entrepreneurial Studies Minor
Entrepreneurial Studies minor: Barney students - Credits: 12
Click on any course number to see all course descriptions.
- ENT 314 Principles of Entrepreneurship 
3 electives from the following courses (9 credit)
- MKT 325 Marketing Communication 
- BL 330 The Law of Business Organizations 
- FIN 484 Financing a Small Business 
- ENT 414 Seminar in Entrepreneurship 
Entrepreneurial Studies minor: Non-Barney students - Credits: 15
Click on the word electives or any course number to see all course descriptions.
- All of the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Students must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors, students must take unique courses.