Entrepreneurial Studies Minor
Entrepreneurial Studies minor: Barney students - Credits: 12
Click on any course number to see all course descriptions.
- ENT 314 Principles of Entrepreneurship 
3 electives from the following courses (9 credit)
- MKT 325 Marketing Communication 
- BL 330 The Law of Business Organizations 
- FIN 484 Financing a Small Business 
- ENT 414 Seminar in Entrepreneurship 
Entrepreneurial Studies minor: Non-Barney students - Credits: 15
Click on the word electives or any course number to see all course descriptions.
- All of the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Students must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors, students must take unique courses.
Each year, Entrepreneurial Studies students participate in the University of Hartford Business Plan Competition. Students from the Barney School and other colleges have faculty advisors who help them transform great ideas into viable strategies for success. Each team presents their plan to a panel of industry experts. Cash prizes are awarded to the first place and runner-up teams. Read about the latest Business Plan Competition.