Insurance and Finance Minor
Requirements for the Insurance and Finance minor: Barney students 12 Credits
Click on the word electives or any course number to see all course descriptions.
Requirements for Insurance and Finance minor: Non-Barney students 15 Credits
Click on the word Elective or any course number to see all course descriptions.
- AC 210 Financial Accounting 
- INS 210 Principles of Insurance 
- FIN 310 Business Finance 
- One Approved Insurance Elective 
- One Approved Finance Elective 
- All of the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Student must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors, students must take unique courses.