Requirements for the Insurance minor: Barney students 12 Credits
Four elective courses from the following
- INS 210 Principles of Insurance 
- INS 320 Social Insurance 
- INS 322 Fundamentals of Life Insurance 
- INS 324 Property & Casualty Insurance 
- INS 430 Fundamentals of Employee Benefits 
- INS 434 Risk Management 
- All of the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Student must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors, students must take unique courses.