Requirements for the Marketing minor: Barney students 12 Credits
Marketing electives selected in consultation with a designated faculty advisor 
Marketing minor: Non-Barney students 15 Credits
- MKT 310 Introduction to Marketing 
- MKT 325 Marketing Communications 
- MKT 340 Consumer Behavior 
- Two approved electives from Marketing or Management 
- All of the required and elective courses for the minors must be taken for a letter grade.
- Student must have a 2.0 overall GPA and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA for courses in the minor.
- Courses cannot be double counted between 2 or more minors, students must take unique courses.