Career advisors are available to assist faculty as they work with their students throughout the academic and career planning process.
Services and resources include:
- Providing customized in-class presentations
- Assisting in developing an academic and career plan
- Exploring field of study and major
- Administering and interpreting assessments
- Internship opportunities
- Occupational and career information
- Job search strategies and mock interviews
- Graduate school information
If you have any questions, please call our office at 860.768.4287.