Upcoming Career Fairs
Be sure to check the websites for the following events before you attend to ensure that they are open to the public, open by invitation only, to ascertain whether there is a cost, and to see which employers will be in attendance!
JANUARY 2015 FAIRS
- 6th: Get Hired. CT's largest insurance and financial services career fair for college students! Event takes place at the Hartford Marriott Downtown. Please register.
FEBRUARY 2015 FAIRS
- 21st: SPHERE Diversity Hiring Fair. All educators are invited to attend a diversity hiring fair between 10 – noon at the Watkinson School Arts and Athletic Center at 180 Bloomfield Avenue in Hartford. Please plan to arrive by 10 a.m. for an overview of SPHERE schools followed by an opportunity to meet with SPHERE representatives, submit your résumé and learn about future employment opportunities at the individual schools.
- 26th: Just in Time Career Fair. Dress professionally and come meet employers in the business, industry and technology fields to learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities. Bring copies of your résumé. Event takes place at Konover Campus Center from noon – 3 p.m. Please register for the event on CareerBridge.
March 2015 FAIRS
- 4th: Job & Internship Fair at Westfield State University. Dress professionally and bring copies of your résumé. Open to all majors and to the general public. Fair held in Scanlon Banquet Hall from 1:30 – 4 p.m.
- 31st: National Life Group Job Fair. Openings available for management positions. Please register in advance for an interview between noon – 5:30 p.m. or between 6:30 – 8 p.m. To register, please email Judi Sbona at jsbona@NationalLifeGroup.com . From 5:30 – 6:30 p.m., there will be an opportunity to mingle with two NLG representatives. Job Fair will be held at the Hartford/Windsor Marriott, 28 Day Hill Road, Windsor, CT.
April 2015 FAIRS
Websites to check for other job fairs:
CT Career Fairs
Job Fair Directory
Minority Professional Network
National Career Fairs