Paralegal Studies Resources
PARALEGAL JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
- Job listings may be found on . Register yourself, then search under the category of "Administrative Support" and/or "Law" for paralegal job postings.
- The monthly publication, ParaPhrase may be found under "Resource Library" on your CareerBridge account.
- The Paralegal Job Search Guide may be found under "Resource Library" on your CareerBridge account.
- Books relating to Paralegal Studies may be found via the Mortensen Library. Search under keyword "paralegal".
- University of Hartford Career Services:
Contact our office at email@example.com, or call 860.768.4287 to make an appointment with one of our career advisors for résumé writing and interviewing skills. The Career Services hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Evening hours are available depending upon staffing.