Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

How to Post Childcare Positions

Thank you for selecting the University of Hartford to post your childcare position. Please note that we are no longer posting childcare positions on our bulletin board. We have an on-line resource, CareerBridge, where we post all job opportunities, including childcare positions. All our students and alumni have access to CareerBridge, which allows you a much wider audience to view your job opportunity.

IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED A CHILDCARE POSITION ON CAREERBRIDGE, please click on the CareerBridge logo below, and enter using the "user name" and "password" you previously created.

  • Click on the "My Jobs" tab, then "Job List" to view all childcare positions you have previously listed with us.
  • Click on the "Job Title" to view the job description.
  • By clicking on [Edit] on the "Position Information" box, you may revise your job description.
  • By clicking on the [Edit] on the "Posting Information" box, you may edit any or all the info shown in that box, including the "Post Date" and "Expiration Date".

IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE POSTED A CHILDCARE POSITION WITH US,  please click on the CareerBridge logo above and click on "Click here to register!" found below the login box. On the next page, click on the "Can't find your organization?" button.

As you fill out your employer profile:

  • list your last name then "family" as the "company/organization" - (example: Jones Family)
  • list the "employer category" as "other"
  •  you will create your own "username" and "password" for future use

Once you are registered, you can:

  • post your childcare position
  • list the "job category" as "childcare"
  • request the candidate have a certain degree or level of education

If you have any questions about CareerBridge, please do not hesitate to call us at (860) 768-4287, or you may e-mail us at

Thank you for your consideration of our students!

The Career Services Department
University of Hartford