ASSESSMENT TOOLS CAN HELP YOU:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses - what you do well and what you could do better
- Pinpoint your interests and match them with your strengths
- Clarify your values, specifically what matters to you - working in teams or independently, job growth, salary..
- Look at the overlap among your strengths, interests, and values to identify corresponding majors
- Gain structure and direction - identifying careers/ majors that might suit you and are worth further exploration
*adapted from http://www.jobweb.com/
SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOLS AVAILABLE:
These assessments require an appointment with Career Services:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Type Focus
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Self Directed Search
Assessments you may do on your own:
Assessments are available to current UHA students through the Career Services Office. Students must schedule an appointment for online access or to have assessments administered for free or at a discounted cost. Please call X4287 for an appointment.