Hemchandra Shertukde, Ph.D.
Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut
- Thesis dissertation: "Tracking of Crossing Targets with Passive Sensors". Concept
extensively used by US Air Force in Gulf war in 1991-92 in collaboration with Raytheon, MA
- M.S.E.E., University of Connecticut
- Thesis: "Target Parameter Estimation with a Single Pair of Sensors Using Time
Difference of Arrival and Depression Angle Measurements".
- D.M.S., University of Bombay
- B.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology
United Technologies Hall - UT Hall 230
Multisensor data fusion
Fault monitoring of power operations
Patent # 6,178,386