- Application fee
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Intent
- Official transcripts (a minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate)
- Professional letters of recommendation: two for M.Eng., three for M.Arch.
- Architecture candidates must submit a portfolio and must hold a bachelor's degree in architecture (or equivalent) from an accredited collegiate institution with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Engineering candidates must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree in engineering from an engineering degree program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accrediting Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- TOEFL (international students)
- Guarantors Statement (international students)
TOEFL , PTE or IELTS For students who are not native speakers of the English Language
- Average TOEFL scores for students range from a minimum of 80 (Internet Based Total), and 550 (Paper Based Total). The minimum score for the PTE is a 58. IELTS minimum score for graduate studies is 6.5.
Guarantor's Statement of Financial Support
International students must provide a Guarantor’s Statement of Financial Support with their application for admission.