Graduate Scholarships and Assistantships
Submit an online application for admission. Feel free to write the department chair directly to assure consideration for scholarship and/or assistantship.
- An on-line application: http://banweb.hartford.edu/pls/prod/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 for domestic students
- Official transcripts for all collegiate level coursework forwarded to the University of Hartford
- International transcripts must be evaluated through the world education Services/WES at www.wes.org
- A letter of aspiration as specified
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A digital portfolio to uploaded in the on-line application of representative school work in architecture or professional architectural projects, as described in the application.
- Official TOEFL score forwarded to the University of Hartford using school code 3436 (International Students Only). The minimum score expected is 79-80 iBT. visit www.ets.org. IELTS is also accepted. Minimum score of 6.5. visit: www.ielts.org.
- Guarantor’s Statement (International Students Only). The cost to study for one year (2 semesters) within the University of Hartford’s Master of Architecture program is $30,745. This figure does include an estimate for living expenses. As part of the application, an international student MUST prove that he/she has this amount of money through a bank statement. This statement is also used to issue the student an I-20 form.