Transfer Students
Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search

Transfer Students

Students interested in transferring into the University's College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture must apply and have their official college transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission to receive a transfer evaluation. Please visit the Office of Admission website for Transfer Admission information and for university-wide transfer equivalencies. 

Following the completion of the transfer evaluation, an official credits evaluation will be sent to show how your credits transfer to the university. Questions or concerns regarding the transfer process and/or the evaluation, please contact the individuals listed below.

General Transfer Admission Questions

Transfer Inquiries for CETA Majors

Transfer Evaluator for CETA Majors

Currently enrolled students wishing to take a course at another institution for transfer to UHart should have a Permit for Transfer form approved prior to enrolling in the course.