Certificate in Leadership Excellence
Designed to give new and emerging leaders a solid foundation in leadership.
By completing this certificate, participants develop a better understanding of themselves as leaders, learn about and strengthen how they interact with others, and begin to learn strategies they will need to be effective leaders. This seminars address five Success Skill Areas: Self Awareness, Social Responsibility, Communication, Interpersonal Relations, and Change Management.
To fulfill the requirements of this certificate, participants must complete four seminars from four of the Success Skill areas listed below (see our list of Leadership Excellence seminars), plus two elective seminars (see full list of seminars available). A total of six seminars are required to complete the certificate.
- Critical Traits and Strategies for Leaders
- Leadership Strengths and Blind Spots
- Making Tough Ethical Decisions
- Make Your Point Effectively and with Confidence
- Moving From Disagreement to Dialogue: The Fine Art of Healthy Conflict Management
- Managing Upward: Towards a Mutually Supportive Relationship with Your Manager
- Strategies and Tactics for Leading Change