Strategic thinking is an underlying component of this certificate. To focus on strategic leadership in various arenas, this certificate addresses four Success Skills: Influencing Others, Strategic Thinking, Building Relationships, and Building a Team.
To fulfill the requirements of this certificate, participants must complete one seminar from each of the four Success Skill areas listed below (see our list of Strategic Leadership seminars), plus two elective seminars (see full list of seminars available). A total of six seminars are required to complete the certificate.
• Strategies for Negotiating Effectively with Others
• Leading Effectively in a Matrix Organization
• Leadership Essentials: Vision, Passion & Empowerment
• Promoting Personal and Organizational Success by Asking the Right Questions
• Strategic Foresight – Beyond Strategic Planning
• Learn to Use Office Politics to Achieve Organizational Goals
• Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
• Essential Leadership Skills for a Global Business Environment
Building a Team
• Building and Managing Today’s Global Work Teams
• Coaching Employees to Maximize Performance & Potential