More Campus News
- University Will Be Closed From Dec. 25–Jan. 1
- Nutcracker Performances to Feature Cameos by Local Dignitaries
- Coat, Canned Food, and Toy Drive at Sunday Basketball Game
- Backstage Café Holiday Jazz Concert POSTPONED to Dec. 21
Changes in Banner Finance System
Beginning Jan. 3, 2006, the Banner Finance system will be upgraded to version 7.0. If you were not able to attend the training offered by the Financial Accounting Services and Budget departments, here is some important information you will need in order to use the Banner Finance system after the upgrade:
- The first time you log in to Banner 7.0, you will be prompted to install Oracle JIinitiator. This only needs to be done once.
- The FZIBDUH screen will no longer be available. The screen which will give you all the same detailed information is FGIBDST.
- Enter the Fund or Orgn as usual. To see detailed transactions, use the F3 key or go to Options / Detail Transaction Summary.