More Campus News
- Relive Commencement in Words and Pictures
- Silpe Gallery Exhibiting Work by Noted Designer Alexander Isley
- Students and Teachers Honored at Greenberg Center Awards Ceremony
- In Memoriam: Kenneth Berry, Former Director of PsyD Program
Our Best Work: A Celebration of Innovations in Teaching and Learning
The Office of the Provost and the Distinguished Teaching Humanist are pleased to present an opportunity to learn in an informal setting about some of the interesting innovations undertaken by your colleagues in the last year.
Our Best Work: A Celebration of Innovations in Teaching and Learning will take place on Monday, Oct. 1, from 3 to 5 p.m. at the 1877 Club in the Harry Jack Gray Center.
All full-time and part-time faculty are welcome to attend. Feel free to join in anytime between 3 and 5 p.m., and stay for as long or as little as your schedule allows.
Each of the presenters will be at a table, with a poster and other materials, so you can move around the room at your own pace. Presenters will include recipients of the Innovations in Teaching and Learning Awards, Engaged Learning Fellowships, and Educational Technology Grants.
Topics covered will include:
• Multidisciplinary Modeling
• Thoreau’s Cell Phone Experiment
• Digital Approaches to Teaching Problem Solving
• Energizing Engagement Through Film
• Computer Assisted Learning Modules
• More Fun Learning Mathematics
Refreshments will be served. If you have any questions, please contact Frederick Sweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.768.4504.