More Campus News
- It's Snowing. How Do I Find Out If Classes Are Canceled?
- Student-Athletes to Help Bring Financial Education to Hartford Children
- Music and Book Sale at Allen Library
- Black Named Interim Dean of A&S
News from Accounts Payable
Please make note of the following updates and reminders from Accounts Payable:
- Please remember to check your budget for sufficient funds prior to sending your requests to Accounts Payable and allow at least one week for processing.
- In order to reduce the high volume of year-end processing, all Personal Expense Vouchers (PEV) for reimbursement of expenses incurred from 7/1/05 to 4/30/06 must be turned in to Accounts Payable by May 31, 2006.
- The Accounts Payable Department is now using document imaging on all checks processed. When submitting a PEV, please TAPE all individual receipts to an 8½” x 11” piece of paper.
- Please review ALLyour open PO’s on a regular basis. You can check your balances by going to FGIBDST and looking at the details of the commitments column.
- If you have a PO that is still open, but should have been paid, please contact the vendor to send an invoice to Accounts Payable.
- If you identify PO’s which should be closed, that have had some activity against them, send an e-mail referencing the PO to email@example.com or a hard copy of the PO with your request to close it to the Accounts Payable Department, FASB.
- To cancel PO's that have never been used, please contact Jennifer Davis in Purchasing, at ext. 5330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University policy requires the use of a Purchase Order for ALL goods or services. A P-Card may be used in lieu of a Purchase Order for purchases under $500. An Order for Check (OFC) should only be used for cash advance requests, honorariums, dues, memberships, subscriptions, and in the rare case where a vendor does not accept a Purchase Order. Any OFCs for other than these specific instances will be returned to the originator via intercampus mail in order for a Purchase Order to be created.