- Applications for Coffin Grants and Summer Stipends
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Days at the Bookstore
- Attention Academic Year Employees: Dec. 6 Paycheck to Include One-Time Adjustment
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 9
Open Enrollment Benefits Fairs, PureWellness Meetings, and More
In conjunction with Open Enrollment, HRD will be hosting the following informational meetings:
Benefits Fairs (GSU Suisman Lounge)
• Wednesday, October 9, from 11:30am – 1:00pm
• Thursday, October 10, from 11:30am – 1:00pm
PureWellness Town Hall Meetings (KF Room in the Mortensen Library)
• Wednesday, October 9, from 1:30-2:15pm
• Thursday, October 10, from 10-11:00am
Open Enrollment Plan Options Town Hall Meetings (KF Room in the Mortensen Library)
• Tuesday, October 15, from 9-10:15am
• Thursday, October 24, from 12:15-1:30pm
HRD Benefits Review Workshops (KF Room in the Mortensen Library)
• Wednesday, October 16, from 9-11:00am
• Tuesday, October 22, from 1-3:00pm
You are strongly encouraged to attend any meetings which are applicable to you to learn more about the subject matter and ask any questions that you may have.
Personalized open enrollment packets for calendar year 2014 group medical, dental and life insurance as well as flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) recently were distributed to all departments and colleges.
You must return your completed Open Enrollment Request Form and all other applicable forms to HRD no later than Friday, Nov. 1, 2013.
All Open Enrollment materials, including benefit comparisons, rates, and enrollment forms, can be found by clicking the red Open Enrollment link on the front page of the HRD website (www.hartford.edu/hrd). You can also access the Open Enrollment page directly by clicking here.
If you have any questions or have not received your 2014 Open Enrollment packet, please contact your designated HR Service Partner.