- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
1877 Club Serving Ghoulish Treats on Halloween
The annual Halloween buffet at the 1877 Club will be held on Thursday, Oct. 31, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The cost is $12.50. Special surprise for our costumed guests! Call 860.768.4876 for reservations ASAP.
2013 Halloween Menu
– Swamp Soup and Amityville Pumpkin Bisque
– Devil's Eggs with Wasabi and Sriracha
– Toasted 3 Bug Salad
– Spooky Sausage Stuffed Peppers
– Roasted Gargoyle Top Round with Ghoul Jus
– Monster Mash Vegetarian Meatballs
– Crispy Bat Wings with Cavern Dip
– Graveyard Treats
Download a flyer with additional details about the Halloween menu.