More News for Students
- Sheff to Speak at Fall Commencement
- Apply Now to Become an RFA!
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Schedule Your Final Exams at Learning Plus -- Friday Deadline!
"Take Five" Film Race: Create a Short Film in Two Days!
What: "Take Five Film Race," presented by the Reel Film Club and Dramatis Personae. Create a short film in two days — five hours to write a script, five hours to shoot, and five hours to edit!
Who: All University of Hartford students are invited to participate.
When: October 25–27
• Writing: Oct. 25 from 4:30-9:30 p.m.
• Filming: Oct. 26 from 12:30-5:30 p.m.
• Editing: Oct. 26 from 5:30-10:30 p.m.
• Screening: Oct. 27 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: Auerbach Auditorium (Hillyer 125)
How: Anyone can join! Please RSVP by Oct. 24 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.