- Accounts Payable Holiday Check Run Schedule
- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
1877 Club Serving Ghoulish Treats on Halloween
The annual Halloween buffet at the 1877 Club will be held on Thursday, Oct. 31, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The cost is $12.50. Special surprise for our costumed guests! Call 860.768.4876 for reservations ASAP.
2013 Halloween Menu
– Swamp Soup and Amityville Pumpkin Bisque
– Devil's Eggs with Wasabi and Sriracha
– Toasted 3 Bug Salad
– Spooky Sausage Stuffed Peppers
– Roasted Gargoyle Top Round with Ghoul Jus
– Monster Mash Vegetarian Meatballs
– Crispy Bat Wings with Cavern Dip
– Graveyard Treats
Download a flyer with additional details about the Halloween menu.