More Campus News
- Fall Commencement to Take Place Sunday
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale – Opening Reception Saturday
Payroll Holiday and Fiscal Year-End Reminders
The Payroll Department needs your cooperation to process timesheets for the Fourth of July holiday and to accurately record employee leave time as the end of the fiscal year approaches.
- Fourth of July Holiday Notice
The Payroll Department will be processing the B3 #14 timesheets early due to the Fourth of July holiday. All part-time and student timesheets are due by Friday, June 30, at 9 a.m. Late timesheets will be processed on the next pay cycle.
- Fiscal Year-End Reminder
The fiscal year-end is fast approaching, and the Payroll Department needs your cooperation. In order for Payroll to accurately record employees' leave time, all timesheets must be brought current.
Please have all employees check their leave balances posted on their pay stubs. Please report any discrepancies to Ellie Cherry for exempt employees at ext. 5398, or Dianne Silliman for non-exempt employees at ext. 5397.